FUNDS-AXIS provide specialist asset management consultancy, including to the largest global asset managers, administrators and custodian banks.
Areas of expertise include:
- UCITS – eligible assets, investment powers, and derivatives usage under UCITS IV
- Derivatives and Risk management processes
- Depositary obligations – operational efficiency and control frameworks, including AIFMD
- AIFMD – Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive
- Compliance Monitoring System – vendor selection and implementations
- Fund Accounting – complex pricing error rectification
Funds-Axis provides regulatory and technology support for global regulatory investment disclosures. Click here to access our www.globaldisclosures.com portal
Our Eligible Markets service covers over 150 Markets, including Markets in South America, Africa and Asia.
- Comprehensive analysis and back-up
- Full consideration of all UCITS Directive Requirements
- Key risks summaries
- Daily email bulletins, plus monthly compilations
- Links to all exchanges and other industry bodies
- Available for 1 market or for all 150
Risk & Compliance
Miles FundWare - Plug-and-Play Investment Compliance Monitoring
FundWare enables organisation to rapidly adapt to new regulations without delay. The cost of investment compliance is significantly reduced through plug-and-play rule cards, integrated data availability and availability as a hosted software as a service solution.
How it works
Miles FundWare provides full support for UCITS IV and for global regulatory disclosure rules in over 50 countries, including major shareholding, takeover, short selling, foreign investment and sensitive sector rules.
- Real-time investment compliance
- Pre- and post- trade compliance monitoring
- Regulatory, prospectus and internal risk limits
- Speed and efficiency of integration
- Significantly reduced cost of investment
Performance and Risk Analysis
Measure portfolios against market risk and quickly identify hidden opportunities.
Accurate and integrated cash-flows and projections, to meet timely redemption and other outflow obligations and make investment decisions.
GRC – Document Management
Automate and control the creation, edit, review, approval, distribution and archive of all of the documents within your organisation.
FUNDS-AXIS GRC™ provides consolidated capture, management and reporting of all the incidents across your organisation.
With pre-configured templates and workflows for complaints, pricing errors, investment breaches, dealing errors and more.
FUNDS-AXIS GRC™ provides an industry standard risk management framework. Capture all risks along with mitigating controls and perform decentralised risk and control self-assessments in terms of risk likelihood/impact.
Heat-map reporting provides senior management with up-to-date, at a glance, understanding of key risks within the organisation.
Capture all relevant law, regulation, guidance and internal policy. Capture the associated business controls and perform control assessment.
The Funds-Axis GRC™ Policy Management module provides assurance that all business obligations are properly understood and discharged and enables demonstration of the same to Managers, Regulators, Auditors and other stakeholders.
Funds-Axis GRC™ features a comprehensive audit and assessment module.
Create, plan, schedule and perform audits and assessments. Manage all related resources, checklists, documentation and reporting. Find out more…
- Document Management
- Incident Management
- Risk & Control
- Policy Management
- Audit & Assessment
- Dashboard Reporting
Funds-Axis has delivered training to more than 500 funds professionals from more than 100 organisations in UK, Ireland and Luxembourg. Click here for details of our range of in-house training and public courses, including UCITS IV and AIFMD.