It enables organisations to rapidly comply with the AIFMD requirements in respect of leverage, liquidity monitoring, risk management and regulatory reporting, without implementation costs or delay.
The cost of compliance is significantly reduced through plug-and-play functionality, integrated data availability, automated report production and through availability as a hosted software as a service solution.
THE USER EXPERIENCE
- All data aggregated within our technology
- Secure data maintenance for all AIFM and AIF Data
- All calculations are performed within the solution, including Article 3 exposure, commitment and gross method exposures and liquidity monitoring
- Full audit trail and history
- Flexible data upload formats
- XML conversion for filing with the regulator
- Integrated with leading Administrators
- Fully managed service available
AIFMD LEVERAGE CALCULATIONS
On-going monitoring of AUM vs relevant “threshold limits. Accurate Leverage monitoring and reporting on both Gross and Commitment method, consistent with the AIFMD Level 2 Requirements.
AIFMD LIQUIDITY MONITORING
Comprehensive liquidity monitoring and stress testing taking account of the investment strategy, the liquidity profile of the assets, investor dealing activity and the redemption policy of each AIF.
RISK LIMIT SYSTEM FOR EACH AIF
Easily set up multiple internal risk limits for each AIF within FundWare and automated monitoring of portfolios for consistency with the agreed Risk Profile.
RECORDING OF PORTFOLIO TRANSACTIONS
The OMS functionality enables capture of all trades, plus capture of due diligence and pre-trade approvals.