The purpose of this policy is to provide a statement of intent with regards to the implementation of Quality management in Funds-Axis.
Funds-Axis are a RegTECH (Regulatory Technology) company, with a unique combination of regulatory expertise and best-of-breed technology. We take the complex challenges with risk, compliance and regulatory reporting and are making them very simple.
Funds-Axis are committed to meeting the requirements and expectations of our clients, ISO 9001:2015 standard and any statutory or regulatory requirements, which bear on our products and services.
This will be achieved by securing and retaining clients and actively monitoring their satisfaction, whilst developing our people and services to satisfy their needs. We will sustain this by continually improving the effectiveness of our Integrated Quality and Information Security Management System (IMS).
Funds-Axis commits to:
- Establish Quality objectives and regularly monitor progress against them to ensure we meet the needs of our clients, employees and others affected by our work
- Maintain the IMS and controls in compliance with ISO 9001:2015
- Continually review the effectiveness of our IMS through regular management review to ensure at all times we operate to the highest standards of client and regulatory requirements
- Develop and continually improve all our business processes
- Invest in the necessary education, awareness, and training to develop the expertise and competences of all our employees
- Constantly strive to foster a culture that encourages and rewards employees to give their commitment to achieving our objectives and driving excellence in our business
- Maintain effective communication systems to ensure that all those working on our behalf are aware of the Quality policy and understand the contribution they make to Quality performance and improvement.
Our Quality policy is made available to all staff at induction and is available to customers and other interested parties upon request.